This pair is exact replica of the original design, 100% hand made of genuine leather. Each pair is made to order in accordance with your measurements. Please, see the additional photo within the listing and send us measurements 2-8. *...
- Quality designer product
- 100% Hand made of quality materials
- Customer satisfaction guaranteed
* special price with 7% discount and 35$ deducted from the price for the knee decorations, which were paid in the foregoing order
The Boots consist of:
- 7 inches(18 cm) rubber platform heels ;
- interior lining made of eco leather
- the exterior of the boots is made of genuine leather, decorated with silver fabric applications on the kneecap
- zipper located on the side
Each boot weighs 1kg 400 grams and is extremely robust: 100% handmade with extra care in details. Glued, cut out and sewed by hand.
Turnaround time: 2-3 business weeks.
Note: The boots are heavy due to the studding and the leather weight. The average pair weight is 2kg 800gr.
******** ********** ************* *********
INSTRUCTIONS for TAKING DIMENSIONS
You'll need :
- A chair
- A sheet of paper on which to trace an outline of your foot
- A pen or pencil
- A measuring tape or ruler
- Socks of the type you intend to wear with the boots
Before starting, you should decide what type of sock you would wear, because socks do make change. You also should consider the following points about feet.
* Feet swell a bit and get larger as the day passes. So you should measure later in the the day.
**As people pass through their middle forties into their fifties, their feet get larger. You can expect to gain a half to a full size or more during this period.
***Left and right feet often differ slightly in size. Measure both feet and use the measurement for the larger foot.
****If the difference is over a half size, consider ordering custom fitted boots so that each foot can be accommodated with a boot of the correct size.
Follow these steps for each foot. It is easier to have someone else do the tracing of the foot.
1. Sit in a chair with the foot firmly placed on a piece of paper large enough to make a tracing around the whole foot. Your leg should be tilted slightly forward so it will not interfere with the pencil as you trace around your heel.
2. Length of the foot: Trace an outline of the foot with a pencil held perpendicular to the paper at all times. Ensure that the pencil is held snug against the foot during the tracing.
Measure the length of the tracing.
The tracing will be slightly larger than your feet because of the thickness of the pencil. Subtract 5 mm / 0.5 cm from each measurement to compensate for the thickness of the pen or pencil. This correction gives you the actual length and width of your foot.
So, if the tracing of your foot measures 10.5 inches long, you subtract 0.2 inches ( 5 mm / 0.5 cm ) to get the actual length of your foot which is 10.3 inches which is about U.S. men's size 9.
Note that you can place your foot between two flat, solid objects such as bricks then measure the length and width between the bricks. In this case you get the actual length and width immediately and do not need to subtract anything to compensate for the pencil thickness. (there's no pencil)
3. For bullets 3 to 9 on the diagram, take measurements in cm as pictured on the diagram in cm.
Delivery time for STANDARD shipping as below: 2-7 days worldwide via EMS/Interlogistica
EXPRESS shipping is also possible: 2 business days worldwide via TNT