Resident evil/Jill Valentine cosplay outfit - custom order made of green eco leather (the light green leather from the photo ) which is ticker and more suitable for motorcycle set. The outlook of the costume will follow Jill Valentine's design,...
- Quality designer product
- 100% Hand made of quality materials
- Customer satisfaction guaranteed
Resident evil/Jill Valentine cosplay outfit - custom order made of green eco leather (the light green leather from the photo ) which is ticker and more suitable for motorcycle set. The outlook of the costume will follow Jill Valentine's design, with Jill's accessories and bijou but it will not be that elastic and tight to the body since the leather is thicker and is not that elastic as the blue one we are using for the original Jill Valentine cosplay costume.
Turnaround time: 2-3 weeks with shipping in August due to our high workload
The Resident Evil costume includes V-neck jumpsuit made of 2 parts with front zipper made of leather, decorated with green leather on the shoulders, on the chest and on the thighs; there are spandex buttons on the back. The forearm part includes leather gloves with satin lining which are up to the elbow and black woven cloth on the arm and end with shoulder straps. The bottom part of the costume includes the straps and belts for the gun holders. You can order designer handmade green genuine leather boots with 8 cm heel additionally.
The costume can be ordered in plain leather version or in hexagon patterned version.
Please select your preferred costume version from the drop-down menu.
For RUSH orders, strict deadlines, or special customization,please contact us for options.
For the costume:
- Sleeve length A&B (inches or cm)
- Legs A&B
- Chest (inches or Cm)
- Waist (Inches or Cm)
- Hip (Inches or Cm)
- Torso (Inches or Cm)
- Height in Inches or Cm
For the boots: see the diagram within the photos
INSTRUCTIONS for TAKING DIMENSIONS for the BOOTS:
You'll need :
- A chair
- A sheet of paper on which to trace an outline of your foot
- A pen or pencil
- A measuring tape or ruler
- Socks of the type you intend to wear with the boots
Before starting, you should decide what type of sock you would wear, because socks do make change. You also should consider the following points about feet.
* Feet swell a bit and get larger as the day passes. So you should measure later in the the day.
**As people pass through their middle forties into their fifties, their feet get larger. You can expect to gain a half to a full size or more during this period.
***Left and right feet often differ slightly in size. Measure both feet and use the measurement for the larger foot.
****If the difference is over a half size, consider ordering custom fitted boots so that each foot can be accommodated with a boot of the correct size.
Follow these steps for each foot. It is easier to have someone else do the tracing of the foot.
1. Sit in a chair with the foot firmly placed on a piece of paper large enough to make a tracing around the whole foot. Your leg should be tilted slightly forward so it will not interfere with the pencil as you trace around your heel.
2. Length of the foot: Trace an outline of the foot with a pencil held perpendicular to the paper at all times. Ensure that the pencil is held snug against the foot during the tracing.
Measure the length of the tracing.
The tracing will be slightly larger than your feet because of the thickness of the pencil. Subtract 5 mm / 0.5 cm from each measurement to compensate for the thickness of the pen or pencil. This correction gives you the actual length and width of your foot.
So, if the tracing of your foot measures 10.5 inches long, you subtract 0.2 inches ( 5 mm / 0.5 cm ) to get the actual length of your foot which is 10.3 inches which is about U.S. men's size 9.
Note that you can place your foot between two flat, solid objects such as bricks then measure the length and width between the bricks. In this case you get the actual length and width immediately and do not need to subtract anything to compensate for the pencil thickness. (there's no pencil)
3. For bullets 3 to 9 on the diagram, take measurements in cm as pictured on the diagram in cm.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY costs definition and delivery time:
USA and Australia Express shipping: 2-6 business days via EMS
Europe Standard shipping: 4-8 business days via Interlogistica
* If your country is not listed int he shipping options, convo me so I can add a quote for it