Designer handmade boots, made of genuine leather with purple eco leather, decorated with studs and ties, with extravagant heel and platform.
You can request a 5 step deferred PAYMENT PLAN if you don't want to pay with one whole payment UPFRONT. Contact us for more information.
Turnaround time: 3-4 weeks
Measurements needed: 2 to 8 from the diagram + preferred height of the heel and platform
**the shipping costs need to be paid after the payment plan is completed since they are not included into the price
*** the installments are non refundable in case that we have started our work on the boots and the client decides to give up on the order
INSTRUCTIONS for TAKING MEASUREMENTS for the BOOTS from the diagram
You'll need :
- A chair
- A sheet of paper on which to trace an outline of your foot
- A pen or pencil
- A measuring tape or ruler
- Socks of the type you intend to wear with the boots
Before starting, you should decide what type of sock you would wear, because socks do make change. You also should consider the following points about feet.
* Feet swell a bit and get larger as the day passes. So you should measure later in the the day.
**As people pass through their middle forties into their fifties, their feet get larger. You can expect to gain a half to a full size or more during this period.
***Left and right feet often differ slightly in size. Measure both feet and use the measurement for the larger foot.
****If the difference is over a half size, consider ordering custom fitted boots so that each foot can be accommodated with a boot of the correct size.
Follow these steps for each foot. It is easier to have someone else do the tracing of the foot.
1. Sit in a chair with the foot firmly placed on a piece of paper large enough to make a tracing around the whole foot. Your leg should be tilted slightly forward so it will not interfere with the pencil as you trace around your heel.
2. Length of the foot: Trace an outline of the foot with a pencil held perpendicular to the paper at all times. Ensure that the pencil is held snug against the foot during the tracing.
Measure the length of the tracing.
The tracing will be slightly larger than your feet because of the thickness of the pencil. Subtract 5 mm / 0.5 cm from each measurement to compensate for the thickness of the pen or pencil. This correction gives you the actual length and width of your foot.
So, if the tracing of your foot measures 10.5 inches long, you subtract 0.2 inches ( 5 mm / 0.5 cm ) to get the actual length of your foot which is 10.3 inches which is about U.S. men's size 9.
Note that you can place your foot between two flat, solid objects such as bricks then measure the length and width between the bricks. In this case you get the actual length and width immediately and do not need to subtract anything to compensate for the pencil thickness. (there's no pencil)
We suggest you measure your feet in centimeters / milimeters instead of using inches since it's easier to do calculations and to use our sizing tables. For instance, the tracing of your foot is 10 7/8 inch long. Now subtract 0.2" from that. Or... the tracing is 27.6 cm long and you need to subtract 5 mm which is 0.5 cm that's easy... the answer is 27.1 cm for your actual foot length :) However, if you prefer inches, then send us your measurements in inches and we will do the math :)
3. For bullets 3 to 9 on the diagram, take measurements in cm as pictured on the diagram in cm.
Delivery time for STANDARD shipping as below: 4-11 business days worldwide via International Regis
EXPRESS shipping is also possible - 2 business days worldwide via TNT