High end cosplay Ahsoka Tano costume The costume includes: Elastic claret tunic with bare back high collar Wristbands made of lycra and eco leather Arm straps made of eco leather Belt made of leather and neoprene, decorated with textile paint...
- Quality designer product
- 100% Hand made of quality materials
- Customer satisfaction guaranteed
High end cosplay Ahsoka Tano costume
The costume includes:
- Elastic claret tunic with bare back high collar
- Wristbands made of lycra and eco leather
- Arm straps made of eco leather
- Belt made of leather and neoprene, decorated with textile paint
- Grey leggings
- Genuine leather boots
- Headpiece made of neoprene, foam and lycra and textile paints
Note: the color of the fabrics and leather may vary depending on the availability of materials at the moment of the order. We will send you photos of the fabrics for approval before we start making the costume. Each costume is made to order.
Turnaround time: normally the costume and boots takes 1 week to be completed. Due to the HIGHER DEMAND of cosplay costumes, my atelier is FULLY BOOKED for the next 2 months. You can order the costume, but be aware of the fact that we won't be able to start working on it until we complete the orders we already have taken, since we work chronologically. For RUSH orders or special customization,please contact us for more information.
For the costume:
Sleeve length A&B (inches or cm)
Chest (inches or Cm)
Waist (Inches or Cm)
Hip (Inches or Cm)
Torso (Inches or Cm)
Height in Inches or Cm
For the boots: see the diagram within the photos
INSTRUCTIONS for TAKING DIMENSIONS for the BOOTS:
You'll need :
- A chair
- A sheet of paper on which to trace an outline of your foot
- A pen or pencil
- A measuring tape or ruler
- Socks of the type you intend to wear with the boots
Before starting, you should decide what type of sock you would wear, because socks do make change. You also should consider the following points about feet.
* Feet swell a bit and get larger as the day passes. So you should measure later in the the day.
**As people pass through their middle forties into their fifties, their feet get larger. You can expect to gain a half to a full size or more during this period.
***Left and right feet often differ slightly in size. Measure both feet and use the measurement for the larger foot.
****If the difference is over a half size, consider ordering custom fitted boots so that each foot can be accommodated with a boot of the correct size.
Follow these steps for each foot. It is easier to have someone else do the tracing of the foot.
1. Sit in a chair with the foot firmly placed on a piece of paper large enough to make a tracing around the whole foot. Your leg should be tilted slightly forward so it will not interfere with the pencil as you trace around your heel.
2. Length of the foot: Trace an outline of the foot with a pencil held perpendicular to the paper at all times. Ensure that the pencil is held snug against the foot during the tracing.
Measure the length of the tracing.
The tracing will be slightly larger than your feet because of the thickness of the pencil. Subtract 5 mm / 0.5 cm from each measurement to compensate for the thickness of the pen or pencil. This correction gives you the actual length and width of your foot.
So, if the tracing of your foot measures 10.5 inches long, you subtract 0.2 inches ( 5 mm / 0.5 cm ) to get the actual length of your foot which is 10.3 inches which is about U.S. men's size 9.
Note that you can place your foot between two flat, solid objects such as bricks then measure the length and width between the bricks. In this case you get the actual length and width immediately and do not need to subtract anything to compensate for the pencil thickness. (there's no pencil)
3. For bullets 3 to 9 on the diagram, take measurements in cm as pictured on the diagram in cm.
Delivery time for STANDARD shipping as below: 2-7 days worldwide via EMS/Interlogistica
EXPRESS shipping is also possible: 2 business days worldwide via TNT